CARAMEL ALMOND BLONDIES
Who doesn't love a blondie? These are the sweetest caramel almond blondies you'll ever make.
Recipe type: Sweet
Serves: 12 squares
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 115g auzure Canola Oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- ½ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Place the un-opened tin of condensed milk in a saucepan and boil for two hours to make a delicious rich caramel.
- Grease and line a 20cm square cake tin.
- Place half of the tin of condensed milk, auzure canola oil, sugar, egg and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk until smooth and well combined.
- Fold in the flour and almonds.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared tin, drizzle with the remaining condensed milk and sprinkle with sea salt then bake for 25 minutes or until just set.