SWEETCORN & DILL FRITTERS
Perfect for a brunch or light lunch these fritters are a winner and so easy to make.
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup The Healthy Baker Self Raising Flour
- 3 green shallots, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ Cup auzure Canola Oil
- 200g truss cherry tomatoes
- 100g smoked salmon
- Combine corn, flour, shallots and dill in a large mixing bowl.
- Use a fork to beat together eggs and milk in another bowl. Whisk into corn mixture to make a batter.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of auzure Canola Oil.
- Drop in 2 tbsps of batter to make a fritter and cook 4 fritters at a time in the pan. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and keep warm while you cook the remaining fritters.
- Reheat the pan and add the last tbsp of auzure Canola Oil.
- Cook the tomatoes over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Serve the tomatoes and smoked salmon with the fritters.