SEED & OAT BISCUITS
These are perfect with cheese or on their own.
- 1 ¼ cups rolled oats
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- 1 cup The Healthy Baker fibre-enriched Plain Flour
- ¼ cup soft brown sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup auzure Canola Oil
- ⅓ cup hot water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place oats in food processor and pulse for a few seconds until coarsely ground. Place ground oats, sesame seeds, pepita, flour, sugar, baking powder and sea salt in a large bowl.
- Pour in the auzure Canola Oil and water and combine to form a firm dough.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly until smooth. Roll out the dough until 4mm thick.
- Use a fluted 6cm cutter to cut out biscuits.
- Place on prepared trays and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a pale golden colour.
- Cool on wire rack. Serve with cheese and fruit.